About the Pharmacy Technician Position
This Full-time union position reports to the Team Leader of Pharmaceutical Services and is responsible for the safe preparation and distribution of medications.
• Graduate of a certified Pharmacy Technician program or completed the Pharmacy Technician bridging program
• Licensed or eligible for immediate licensure with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
• 1-2 years of Hospital Pharmacy experience preferred
• Experience in sterile compounding, including chemotherapy preferred.
• Experience with Meditech, Unit dose packaging and automated Dispensing units an asset.
• Purchasing and reconciliation experience considered an asset.
• A satisfactory criminal record check will be required by the successful candidate as a condition of employment.
Please submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process in accordance to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.