HealthPRO Procurement Services Inc. is Canada’s healthcare procurement services organization. We arrange healthcare contracts for many high quality products and services used by hospitals every day, such as medical supplies, capital equipment, office supplies and pharmaceuticals. Because we bring together the purchasing volumes of more than 800 hospitals across the country, we can do so at a significantly lower price, saving the healthcare system hundreds of millions of dollars that can be directed where it is needed most – to frontline patient care.
HealthPRO provides a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
We are seeking a Coordinator, Pharmacy Services to join the HealthPRO team in our Mississauga office. The successful candidate will have prior healthcare and/or procurement experience as well as advanced skills in MS Excel.
As a Coordinator, Pharmacy services you will be accountable for a variety of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Working closely with the Clinical Director and Product Quality;
- Support the product quality processes for pharmaceutical contracting, designed to meet the medication safety expectations of HealthPRO’s hospital pharmacy members;
- Follow-up on product concern;
- Performs member support functions and supports the Competitive Contracting business unit.
The ideal candidate has a hospital pharmacy assistant/technician or buyer background with experience in hospital purchasing and/or procurement.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (critically important) and proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail, takes ownership of the accuracy of the documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Good business acumen
How to apply
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
While all resumes that are submitted are appreciated, we will only be contacting those that meet our qualifications. Please, no phone calls or third-party/recruiter agents.