Registered Pharmacy Technician
Seeking a Registered Pharmacy Technician to join our team! We are a fast-paced retail pharmacy located in the Arbour Medical Centre. We offer a varietyof compliance packaging for retail patients, group homes, and facilities.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Checking compliance packaged medications
- Processing, filling and dispensing prescriptions
- Third party adjudication
- Liaising with doctors, clinics, facilities, and patients
- Assisting pharmacist when required
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed and registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists as a Registered Pharmacy Technician (RPhT), in good standing
- Liability insurance to legally practice as a RPhT
- Experience with PharmaClik Rx an asset
- Works well under pressure and in fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- 3+ years experience in retail environment preferred
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Prime Care Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disability is available in all parts of the recruitment process. Please make your needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pharmacy: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Registered Pharmacy Technician