Canada’s Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
Full-time, permanent; shifts are typically 8-hours in length and would occur within the range of approximately 8:00AM to 8:00PM, Monday to Friday, and 8:00AM to 5:00PM Saturday (pharmacy is closed Sunday); weekends are shared; workweek is estimated at 40 scheduled hours per week – overtime may be required on occasion – overtime is paid after 44 hours per week; start date is ASAP.
Job Location: Richmond Hill, ON
MediPharm Direct Inc. has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading pharmacy employers with their search for a Full-time, Permanent Data Entry Pharmacy Assistant for their non- retail pharmacy location in Richmond Hill, ON.
This Position Offers
- Competitive pay rate, employer-paid benefits package, paid vacation entitlement, opportunity to participate in RSP program (MediPharmDirect estimates the pay rate to be in the range of $15.00-17.50/hr; (rate of pay will be based on relevant experience), formal details of all compensation elements and related programs will be discussed with the successful candidate by the hiring company – this info is provided as an estimate only – as this is our estimate, please note that our client may offer the successful candidate compensation outside of this estimate, based on experience or other factors);
- Modern environment with up-to-date technology to support you in providing service to patients/customers;
- Strong career advancement potential.
Summary of Responsibilities
As a Data Entry Pharmacy Assistant employed directly by our client, you will work as a part of the pharmacy team to provide pharmacy services to patients/customers. The pharmacy is very fast-paced and leverages cutting-edge technology. The primary responsibilities of this role include accurate and efficient data entry into Kroll, maintaining patient profile information and other data, providing service over the telephone, and may also include dispensing of prescriptions (intake, preparation/labeling/filling, relaying questions to pharmacists/managers as needed), working with pharmacy technology and equipment (automated machinery, heat sealers, PACMED, PACVision), completing clerical duties, and other duties, as assigned.
Requirements for Success
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience as a Pharmacy Assistant in a high volume retail or non-retail pharmacy is required;
- Proficiency with Kroll software is required – a Kroll data entry test will be administered as part of selection process for those selected to interview with our client;
- Customer service mindset, team player, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills required.
How to Apply
Please submit your confidential resume to us via firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website www.medipharmdirect.com, or by fax to 1.888.409.1839. There are no costs for candidates (job seekers) to use our services and all communication is confidential.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted immediately. MediPharmDirect Inc. values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants, upon request, at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.
Why apply for this opportunity via MediPharmDirect – how does the process work?
There is no cost for applicants/candidates to use our recruitment services and all communication is strictly confidential. When you apply for a job opportunity via MediPharmDirect Inc., we will discuss the role with you prior to presenting your information to our client to determine whether or not the role suits your needs on various levels. If there is a good fit between our client’s requirements and your background and your career path/company culture ‘likes,’ then we will professionally present your information directly to the hiring manager and help manage the recruitment process. We will get you timely feedback concerning your application so you know where you stand.